Yesterday, I told you that fracking insurgents are not born they are created. Here is one recipe to create fracking insurgents.
- One professional liar.
- One heaping scoop of campaign money.
- Mix well then sprinkle liberally with stinky, rotten backroom dealings and leave on counter to fester.
- Retrieve professional liar from festering mixture and spread thickly about neighborhood. The neighborhood should be thoroughly divided before moving to step five.
- Flatten any remaining groups and neighbors and plop festering goo in backyards. (Professional liar can now be moved to new area as starter for next batch of fracking insurgents)
- Frack with toxic cocktail
- Operate poorly even on Sunday, (see video) aided by inept and conflicted regulatory agencies.
Bake in the hot Texas sun.
About Sharon Wilson
Sharon Wilson is considered a leading citizen expert on the impacts of shale oil and gas extraction. She is the go-to person whether it’s top EPA officials from D.C., national and international news networks, or residents facing the shock of eminent domain and the devastating environmental effects of natural gas development in their backyards.
- Web |
- More Posts(5116)
Tha’t the way it is done in Tx. Buy off those politicians and local businesses.
O&G companies fear only 2 things:
(1) Total chaos.
If neither 1 or 2 above is present, they simply do the buy-off scheme at all levels–that’s the cheapest.
Pretty sure that if you mix together some Holiday Rule 37 Exception Notices along with a generous dash of Notices of Fracking for the month of December…you will create some very strong and dedicated Holiday-Inspired Fracking Insurgents. This recipe works every time.
kim Feil says
No insurgents here!
Watch them “Fracking Insurgents” they like to pickup the oil company freebies such as pens(look scientific), tape measures(measure their disgust), coffee cups,(drink their cool aid), and flashlights(find their butts). Watch their New Technology where they turn Water into Gasoline.