Frack Master Fraud Charges
I knew the SEC was looking at the Frack Master Fraud. Also the FBI, DOJ, FTC, IRS and others have been looking at him. I won’t say how I knew this.
I want to believe I played a small part in preventing more investors from losing money by exposing him in 2014 with my question: Chris Faulkner of Breitling Energy: Who are you?
Chris Faulkner of Breitling Energy aka Frack Master sued me. He didn’t like the truth being out there for Google searches to find.
He lost. I won.
I was fortunate to have a fine attorney, Devin Clayton. The court awarded me legal fees and $10,000 but I’ll never see any of that. I’m just one person in a very long line of people trying to collect a debt from the Frack Master Fraud.
I might write more about this later but, for now, I am satisfied.
Please note that Reaper 247 has not been see on the Investors HUB message board in recent days where he previously spent many hours promoting Breitling and defending Faulkner. If you peruse his posts, you will see that he misspells all the same words Faulkner misspells and uses the same terms. There are many similarities in the way Reaper 247 writes and the way Faulkner writes. I would not be at all surprised to learn that Reaper is Faulkner. It woundn’t be hard at all to prove.
- SEC Press Release
- Dallas News SEC says Chris Faulkner of Dallas-based Breitling Energy used fraud to fund ‘lifestyle of decadence and debauchery’
- TPM SEC: Fracking CEO’s Mass Fraud Funded ‘Lifestyle Of Decadence And Debauchery’
- Bloomberg SEC Sues ‘Frack Master’ for Spending Investor Cash on Strippers
- The Fiscal Times SEC accuses Breitling CEO, others, of $80 million fraud
Wall Street Journal SEC Issues Charges Surrounding $80 Million Oil and Gas Fraud
- WFAA “Frack Master” accused of running $80M oil and gas fraud
- Dallas Business Journal Strippers, escorts and false offerings: SEC charges Breitling Energy CEO with running $80M oil and gas fraud