We already know that EagleRidge is a terrible neighbor!
- An EagleRidge Operating worker was indicted in June 2012 on a felony charge of illegally dumping. City employees visiting the company’s well site in the 3100 block of Airport Road found a pump forcing contaminated water into a tributary of Hickory Creek. LINK
- EagleRidge was operating wells in Denton without a permit. LINK
- EagleRidge had a blowout in Denton that got “sanitized.” LINK But it didn’t stay “sanitized.” LINK
- EagleRidge is drilling in a Denton neighborhood less than 200 feet from homes.
- EagleRidge is drilling in Mansfield and polluting air, violating sound ordinances and dividing neighbors. LINK
So it’s no surprise to learn that EagleRidge is a terrible employer that lacks regard for worker safety. Yesterday I stopped to take photos and video at an EagleRidge frack site. The video and the rest of this blog post is on EarthBlog where they have finally reinstated comments after the epic comment spamming event.
P.S. I called OSHA to make a complaint but, unless you are reporting a fatality, no one is home “due to the suspension of Federal Government services.”