I have Exhibit B to the Hallowich fracking settlement case

by TXsharon on October 16, 2013

in NDA, Range Resources

Here is that big, bad boy! To remind you, this big guy went missing. Kind of hard to believe something this size could get lost, huh?

The Big Boy

To illustrate just how big this thing is, I placed my favorite, extra large 20-ounce beverage cup from OilFieldMafia.com next to it.

These are the pages the baby gaggers did not want us to see. BTW, those kids are still gagged.

As you can see, I’ve made a few notes. Yeah, I’m crazy enough to read all that. Good stuff is contained in these pages.

Oh! I almost forgot. Here is a diagram showing how fracking gags work.

cycle-of-fracking-denial1_638

Jana October 16, 2013 at 9:47 pm

The first thing that popped into my head was this song, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4VCUbL7jsc, All I want to do is Tweet! Do you need some more sticky notes, I have some extras?

TXsharon October 16, 2013 at 10:00 pm

Yeah, I might need some.

Peggy October 16, 2013 at 9:51 pm

I hope that Exhibit B will be available soon from the Texas Sharon library.

TXsharon October 16, 2013 at 10:02 pm

Of course.

Tim Ruggiero October 17, 2013 at 12:07 am

I’ve been patiently waiting for Pak to add his 2 cents. Ohhhhhh Paaaaak, where are you? I sure would like to read this myself, but I’m sure you’ll give us the Reader’s Digest version.

Jana October 17, 2013 at 9:10 am

Peggy, Tim, I’m thinking book club! Tim, you are just so nice! Sharon, I guess you are set with coffee too? I hope there are multiple copies of the book, but in retrospect after everything, I’m sure they are everywhere! We can not wait to read and share, you know you can not gag the world!

Matt October 17, 2013 at 5:01 pm

Maybe I can wait till the movie comes out? Or at least the “and zombies” version?

TXsharon October 17, 2013 at 5:51 pm

Funny you mention zombies. Someone is making a fracked zombie movie.

Jana DeGrand (@janadegrand) October 17, 2013 at 9:21 pm

Isn’t that what it does to us, the chemical exposure, make us zombies? The memory loss, confusion, walking around in a daze, all fuzzy, that is if you can stay awake. I guess if you are lucky you are only a zombie, who know what a zombie’s innards look like. After the blood pressure changes, heart changes, digestive changes, and brain, oh the brain! It makes my head hurt, or wait, maybe someone is releasing something again.

Andy Meching October 18, 2013 at 4:16 pm

Jana.

I find your comment most insightful. I hope that you are wrong; but I truly think that more people need to be asking the sort of questions you are asking here.

Specifically, I think folks at the Centers for Disease Control need to start asking these very same questions.

After all, either there IS, or there IS NOT, a correlation between proximity to Hazardous Air Pollutant sources and acts of extreme violence in this country.

Either the very worst crimes- all those mass murders – just keep happening in and around the very same communities in this country; or this is not the case at all. Which is it?

Or perhaps Zombies just occur naturally in greater numbers in communities like: Fort Worth TX, Harris County TX, Fresno CA, Denver CO, Tampa FL, and Stamford CT. Something is clearly going on here. We need answers.

TXsharon October 18, 2013 at 5:21 pm

So many questions and so few answers. Where is the CDC?