Indeed they are.
In no particular order…
- Thank you to the FW Weekly’s Peter Gorman for writing about me.
- Thank you Tony Robles for taking such great pictures of me.
- Thank you Jeff Prince for the Rosie photo.
- Thank you to Range Resources for making me a celebrity.
- Thank you to Scott McLain for your help declining Range Resources’ invitation to intimidation.
- Thank you to Earthworks for paying me for something I would do for free and for standing by me.
- Thank you to all the brave people who speak out when they are in harms way.
- Thank you to Don Young, Calvin Tillman and Deborah Rogers for saying nice things about me.
- Thank you to my Southlake friends for the yard sign.
I wonder why industry didn’t weigh in with their perspective.
One teeny correction: Chesapeake’s Michael Keys set the tone of the “PSYOPS Conference” by calling us insurgents but it was Matt Carmichael who urged his peers to download the counter insurgency manual. And, of course, Range Resources’ Pitzarella could not be bested so he threw in the psyops stuff.