It’s not my birthday or Mother’s Day or… I found this in my mailbox.
Everything you need to know, all in one place. I bloged earlier about this book HERE.
UPDATE: See comment from author about availability.
UPDATE 2: By request, I’m putting the major categories of Table of Contents below. Under each major category are many subcategories.
- 01. Barnett Shale Geology and History of Fracking
- 02. Fracking and Pollution
- 03. Regulations and Protective Ordinances
- 04. Benzene, Breast Cncer, and Minorities
- 05. Dissed in Dish
- 06. Barnett Shale Water Problems
- 07. Water Pollution from Fracking and NORM
- 08. Water Well Pollution Problems Outside the Barnett Shale
- 09. Well Integrity and Cement Issues
- 10. Casinghead Pressure (SCP), Well Integrity, and New Products
- 11. Long Term Plug and Abandon (P&A) Our Most Difficult Problem
- 12. Risk: Investors, Insurance, Pollution; Community Response
- 13. Injection Wells
- 14. Seismic Waves and Earthquakes
- 15. The Frackquake Mystery
- 16. Addendum and Conclusions