It’s not my birthday or Mother’s Day or… I found this in my mailbox.
Everything you need to know, all in one place. I bloged earlier about this book HERE.
UPDATE: See comment from author about availability.
UPDATE 2: By request, I’m putting the major categories of Table of Contents below. Under each major category are many subcategories.
- 01. Barnett Shale Geology and History of Fracking
- 02. Fracking and Pollution
- 03. Regulations and Protective Ordinances
- 04. Benzene, Breast Cncer, and Minorities
- 05. Dissed in Dish
- 06. Barnett Shale Water Problems
- 07. Water Pollution from Fracking and NORM
- 08. Water Well Pollution Problems Outside the Barnett Shale
- 09. Well Integrity and Cement Issues
- 10. Casinghead Pressure (SCP), Well Integrity, and New Products
- 11. Long Term Plug and Abandon (P&A) Our Most Difficult Problem
- 12. Risk: Investors, Insurance, Pollution; Community Response
- 13. Injection Wells
- 14. Seismic Waves and Earthquakes
- 15. The Frackquake Mystery
- 16. Addendum and Conclusions
About Sharon Wilson
Sharon Wilson is considered a leading citizen expert on the impacts of shale oil and gas extraction. She is the go-to person whether it’s top EPA officials from D.C., national and international news networks, or residents facing the shock of eminent domain and the devastating environmental effects of natural gas development in their backyards.
- Web |
- More Posts(5117)
Texas Widow says
Nice surprise. 🙂
Texas Widow says
PS: Thought you might get a chuckle from this:
Thank goodness for lawmakers protecting homeowner’s rights! Oh, wait …
Fer crine out loud! Jane Nelson has done nothing to help her constituents who are suffering from fracking’s impacts.
It’s a good book in every regard.
I checked on Amazon.com and it said “Out of Print–Limited Availability.” Anyone know how it can be purchased now?
tom hayden says
Fracked in the Barnett Shale available at:
Available on Kindle by April 2013.