Besides the fact that people are demanding air that it breathable and water that is drinkable, swimable and fishable OilPrice.com lists 10 reasons fracking is doomed.
- Scientists have found that solar photovoltaic cells could be producing electricity at less 50 cents a watt by 2016, four years
- Germany is on the verge of producing more solar energy than wind energy
- Researchers at UCLA have created a solar-power-generating window
- The British government has given the go-ahead for two huge offshore wind farms
- Japan It is placing a big bet on offshore floating wind platforms.
- Scientists have concluded that it is perfectly practical to provide 2/3s of US electricity from solar over the next decades.
- Algeria wants to go solar, aiming for 650 megawatts of solar energy by 2015 and a massive 22 gigawatts by 2030.
- Some 750,000 Australian homes have solar panels on the roof
- China is going to make a major push for solar energy after 2015,
- The Egyptian gas pipeline through the Sinai to Jordan and Israel has been blown up 15 times since the Jan. 25 revolution.
We will be streaming today’s STOP THE FRACK ATTACK online. Click HERE