- 4 km (2 miles) SW (234 degrees) of Quitman, AR
- 8 km (5 miles) ENE (62 degrees) of Guy, AR
- 14 km (9 miles) E (93 degrees) of Damascus, AR
- 70 km (43 miles) N (6 degrees) of Little Rock, AR
- 405 km (252 miles) SSW (207 degrees) of St. Louis, MO
What is that I see near the epicenter?
People! Go check your foundations!
About Sharon Wilson
Sharon Wilson is considered a leading citizen expert on the impacts of shale oil and gas extraction. She is the go-to person whether it’s top EPA officials from D.C., national and international news networks, or residents facing the shock of eminent domain and the devastating environmental effects of natural gas development in their backyards.
- Web |
- More Posts(5116)
[…] earthquakes Arkansas had several more earthquakes in the same heavily drilled area. This time they had a 3.4 so there are bound to be damaged homes. Cancel […]