Argyle Central made me sick Friday

Friday I took a reporter on a tour of the Barnett Shale. I always take reporters to see Williams’ gas processing plant on Jeter because it’s incredibly shocking to see this kind of heavy industrial process right in people’s backyards.

We took some pictures:

We did a short video interview.

Then we both got sick from the fumes. She got a headache and felt shaky. I was very dizzy and my throat tightened.

About Sharon Wilson

Sharon Wilson is considered a leading citizen expert on the impacts of shale oil and gas extraction. She is the go-to person whether it’s top EPA officials from D.C., national and international news networks, or residents facing the shock of eminent domain and the devastating environmental effects of natural gas development in their backyards.

Comments

  1. Westchester Neighbor says

    I saw this a few weeks ago. Hard to believe how close the homes are to it. Sorry you got sick. Terrible for the people living so close to it. This is evil.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

CommentLuv badge