I have 2 GASLAND DVDs to give away on this blog on December 14, 2010.
The GASLAND DVD has over 45 minutes of never-before-seen BONUS footage!
TO BE RELEASED ON DVD ON DECEMBER 14
“Incredibly inspiring and heart-wrenching”—Variety
“On the want-to-see- scale, GASLAND tops the list”—Washington Post
Winner – Special Jury Prize Documentary Sundance Film Festival
And here’s the best part: I’m featured in the extended footage! And so is my friend, Don Young. Although I’ve not seen it yet, I’m sure whatever we have to say is brilliant. har!
Here’s how this giveaway will work:
From now until 12-14-10, make a comment in this post using your normal handle or, if you wish use anonymous.
- I will enter you in the contest using the time the comment was made.
- Each comment time will be noted on a separate piece of paper and put in a paper bag.
- I will pick a young child or a really hunky guy–whichever I can find handy–to draw 2 winners from the paper bag on 12-14-10.
- The winning commenters–please make it a good one–will be notified on this blog on 12-14-10.
- At that time, the winners will need to contact me to claim their prize.
- If you live near me, I will deliver your DVD in exchange for a cold beer that is NOT in a can. If you live far from me, I will mail your DVD and take a rain check on the beer.
May the best commenter win!