I’m sick of these billionaire Koch brothers manipulating our government and, of course, their latest scheme starts in Texas, Land of the gullible, Home of the easily manipulated angry redneck.
Rallies for Jobs has nothing to do with jobs and everything to do with enabling serial, criminal polluters like Koch Oil.
Rallies for Jobs is sponsored by the American Petroleum institute and other dirty energy companies like Koch Oil
- FreedomWorks, whose Koch-founded precursor, Citizens for a Sound Economy, received some $5.7 million from Koch foundations
- Americans for Prosperity, which received at least $5.1 million from Koch Foundations from 2005-2008 and is an offshoot of the Koch-founded Citizens for a Sound Economy Foundation, which itself received more than $6 million from Koch foundations.
- The American Highway Users Alliance, of which Koch Industries is a member.
- Americans for Tax Reform, which received $60,000 from Koch Foundations from 1997-2008.
- The Institute for Policy Innovation, which received $35,000 from Koch foundations.
- The National Petrochemical and Refiners Association, of which Koch Industries is a member.
- The National Taxpayers Union, which has received $20,000 from Koch foundations.
- The Natural Gas Supply Association, of which Koch Industries appears to be a member.
- The Texas Prosperity Project, on whose board of directors sits Bill Oswald, Government & Regulatory Affairs Director at Koch Industries.
- The Corpus Christi Chamber of Commerce, which recently held an event sponsored by Flint Hills Resources, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Koch Industries
About Sharon Wilson
Sharon Wilson is considered a leading citizen expert on the impacts of shale oil and gas extraction. She is the go-to person whether it’s top EPA officials from D.C., national and international news networks, or residents facing the shock of eminent domain and the devastating environmental effects of natural gas development in their backyards.
- Web |
- More Posts(5117)
Mike H. says
A little more about Koch: