Schlumberger’s second-quarter profit rose to $818 million
I wonder if Schlumberger could budget in some research on green fracking.
About Sharon Wilson
Sharon Wilson is considered a leading citizen expert on the impacts of shale oil and gas extraction. She is the go-to person whether it’s top EPA officials from D.C., national and international news networks, or residents facing the shock of eminent domain and the devastating environmental effects of natural gas development in their backyards.
- Web |
- More Posts(5116)
oh great, more money to bribe the politicians. i wonder if they'll use any of it for collateral damage.
No way. They will stuff 90% of it into their pockets,and as you say bribe the politicians with the other 10%–that's all it takes. O&G at work!