Oh! It was Atmos. What a surprise.
Amarillo Fire Department District Chief Jim Berry said the size and chaos of the scene would slow down the blast investigation. Atmos Energy personnel were driving stakes in the ground to see if they could find evidence of gas leaks, Berry said.
The resident received only minor burns and injuries but the house was completely leveled.
The article does not say a coupling was the cause but I heard that from a reliable source.
How many more?
Some gas coupling history: