Five Well-Drilling Workers Exposed To Contaminant On Job
At 10:15 a.m., the hospital was given a heads-up that they had five patients coming in, who had been exposed to commercial battery acid from a methane well drilling accident.
“They were pumping the material into the well site and apparently it splashed back onto the individuals and it also vaporized, creating the problem that we had here today,” said Chief Larry Couch with the New Martinsville Fire Department.
How many of these mysterious accidents have to happen before people demand accountability?
Please note: Tuesday every stinking one of our Texas Representatives voted to continue pretending that Texas has regulation of the drilling industry EXCEPT:
140 Yeas, 2 Nays
Oh! Did you mean the Texas Railroad Commission? The same Texas Railroad Commission that is so corrupt and negligent that it was featured on Bill Moyers?
Brett Shipp Exposes the Texas Railroad Commission on Bill Moyers Tonight
Thanks alot for watching out for Texans.
Apparently ONLY Lon Burnham and Jessica Farrar care if we and our children have clean water. Thank you Lon Burnham and Jessica Farrar. Expect my check to arrive in the mail shortly. The rest of you can expect that I’ll send your opponents a check election time. I won’t forget this.
About Sharon Wilson
Sharon Wilson is considered a leading citizen expert on the impacts of shale oil and gas extraction. She is the go-to person whether it’s top EPA officials from D.C., national and international news networks, or residents facing the shock of eminent domain and the devastating environmental effects of natural gas development in their backyards.
- Web |
- More Posts(5117)
I know that Lon is a good hand! Thanks for your help Lon. One of a very few.