“But Americans will not fall for identity politics over good ideas or slogans in the absence of substance or for promises and platitudes that are the wrong policy prescriptions.
“Change is just a slogan when the ideas are the Democrat leftovers of the last 50 years. When it is the same menu as McGovern, Carter and Mondale: higher taxes, bigger government and a steady diet of class warfare and expanded welfare.
“We must remember what their message of hope and change is all about: their hope is in government, and the change they seek is in your pocket.”
Let’s see what ideas Williams has:
- Williams doesn’t believe that human activity plays a part in climate change.
- He pretends that drilling at home will keep us safer.
- He pretends that natural gas is a clean fuel.
- He pretends that domestic drilling will make the US energy independent.
- He lines his pockets with donations and gifts from the industries he is supposed to regulate.
- He consistently puts industry interest above citizen safety
That’s just a few, for starters.
How arrogant he is!