Popping in to let you know

by TXsharon on August 31, 2007

in Uncategorized

I’m not gay!

Edit: As a person of compassion, I must say that I feel sad about the way this man felt forced to live his life as a lie and, in the doing of that, he forced his family members to participate in that lie. The “Bathroom Blowjob Party” would benefit from tolerance of all humans.

Photoshop genius found HERE

Lu Cifer August 31, 2007 at 2:34 am

I nearly choked on my drink yesterday when Jim Ward on the Stephanie Miller Show did his voice of Larry Craig and said:
“LET ME MAKE THIS GAY, I AM NOT CLEAR!”
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!
Man, you republitards, shame on all of you. Voting for anti-gay legislation when most of y’all, yeah I said it MOST of y’all, are in the closet. I really hope wakes up people to the FACT that the GOP are NOTHING but HYPOCRITES!!!!!!!!!

TXsharon August 31, 2007 at 2:43 am

I didn’t see that but your telling of it just about made me choke on this pinot noir. =)

Wendee Holtcamp August 31, 2007 at 4:46 pm

I must say I agree with your sentiment 100% but I also must say the photo completely cracks me up!! Wasn;’t ther ejust a totally separate Senator from FL who was busted for the same thing? I’m sure it was a different guy, because I saw his face, I’m sure. Do you remember that? Republitards – ROFLOL!

Wendee Holtcamp August 31, 2007 at 4:54 pm

Oh I found it – check out this Boston Herald article. http://news.bostonherald.com/columnists/view.bg?articleid=1019935&srvc=home

LOL He called Clinton a “nasty, bad, naughty boy” during the Monica Lewinsky affair. ROFLOL. And it was Florida State Representative Bob Allen (R) who was also caught recently.

TXsharon August 31, 2007 at 5:47 pm

I saw that video and was so tempted to post it here. I think we wants to be bad, nasty and naughty with Bill. :)

LiberalDemDave August 31, 2007 at 6:10 pm

hey sharon,

hat tip to the source of the photo: http://www.maruthecrankpot.blogspot.com

wicked mad photoshop skills like that need their props!

also, BTW, it works my very last gay nerve that not one single talking head has said that the vast majority of the gay culture abhors this behavior, too!

note to dancers everywhere: DO NOT PRACTICE YOUR TAP ROUTINES IN PUBLIC RESTROOMS!!!