Tell President Obama to stand up to the oil & gas industry
and protect our clean air from fracking pollution!
Air pollution from fracking dumps hundreds of thousands of tons of smog-forming toxic pollution into our air, sickening nearby communities.
Last year, you sent a message to the EPA that we needed strong rules to protect our air from these emissions – and they listened.
But, the oil and gas industry and its lobbyists are fighting the proposal, despite the fact it will save the industry money in addition to protecting public health and the environment.
Big Oil and Gas have taken this fight to the White House, and we need your help to remind the President what we want — clean air.
Lauren Pagel, Policy Director.
- Click here to go to the action page.
- Once on the action page, send/amend the sample letter to the right. Personalized letters have a much greater impact.
- Click “send your message” to send President Obama.
- SHARE the alert with your friends and family via the subsequent page. Share via email, Facebook, Twitter and/or Google+
- Find more info on the action page.