This is your chance to participate in KIDS SPEAK: National ad campaign to expose impacts of natural gas drilling
Video Submission Guidelines:
Now’s the time, if your children have been personally impacted by fracking and drilling, to speak out in the creation of a national ad campaign to raise awareness of this issue, on TV, radio, and internet !
Use Your Own Camera and Follow the Guidelines Below:
- Each child speaks individually to the camera
- She or he speaks about their experience with fracking and drilling, their health, and anything they want to express about it.
- One close-up shot.
- Shoot outside, with the sky as the background — just the sky, nothing else
- Make sure there’s nothing noisy in the background… if there is noise, the footage can’t be used…!
- Please ADDRESS PRESIDENT OBAMA in your video : speak your mind, on this issue, directly to him – use his name and tell him what you want
- Deadline: Monday June 20, 2011
- PLEASE! SIGN AND PRINT A RELEASE! Each person appearing on camera must sign a release and submit it with your DVD. (Get your release form : Release Form (PDF) or Release Form (.doc)
After you shoot your footage, mail your DVD or your tape to :
Frack Action Water Defense Video Campaign
P.O. Box 661
New Paltz, NY 12561
If you need more information, please contact Talia at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Make sure to include one of the signed and printed release forms (below) for each on-camera participant in your video
Industry has their version: Kids Say the Darndest Things About Natural Gas. Let your child set the record straight.