This is a really cool science experiment for Bartonville Residents who have well water.
- Run a pitcher of water.
- Wait for the intense foaming to subside.
- Apply heat to the water.
- Pick out chunks of plastic.
- Apply lotion to your burning skin (Next time use a slotted spoon to pick out the chunks of plastic.)
- Contact EPA.
I really don’t know what to say about this other than please just watch the videos. Oh, and the neighbor’s water does similar things.
- This video shows how the water foams, and vapor rises. I’ve smelled it and it smells like melting plastic. http://vimeo.com/14699286
- This video is a little rough but please hang with it. You won’t believe it. http://youtu.be/21d3F889Q9A
Everybody in the Barnett Shale thinks their area is the hardest hit but I’ve got to tell you that it’s a coin toss between what Aruba Petroleum has done in the Allison/Slidell Community and what Williams/Gulftex/etc. has done in Argyle and Bartonville.
Folks, I want to tell you that we aren’t this desperate for electricity.
Additionally, the water did test positive for MBAS and surfactants. You can see what looks like bentonite in it. It does fluctuate and some days it’s fairly clear without much foam.
Keep drilling toxics out of our drinking water
Tell your Senators, Representative to support the FRAC Act