I made an announcement shortly after Memorial Day weekend, that I would be putting my home in DISH on the market. This decision was made by my family after several instances of both of my children having nosebleeds during the night. These nosebleeds correlated with strong odors and spikes in the chemicals being emitted by the natural gas compression station a quarter mile from our home. We are still planning on putting our home on the market by the end of August. This is a tough decision, but to ensure the safety of my family, it is something that I will do.