Please comment before March 22!
How to Comment
Proposal to Revise the National Ambient Air Quality Standards for Ozone: Instructions for Submitting Comments
- EPA will accept public comments for until March 22, 2010 on the proposed revisions to the ozone standards.
- Comments should be identified by Docket ID No. EPA-HQ-OAR-2005 -0172 and submitted by one of the following methods:
- Federal eRulemaking Portal (http://www.regulations.gov),
- e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org),
- Mail (EPA Docket Center, Environmental Protection Agency, Mail code 6102T, 1200 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, Washington, DC 20460), or
- Hand delivery (EPA Docket Center, Environmental Protection Agency, Room 3334, 1301 Constitution Avenue, NW, Washington, DC).
- To read a fact sheet on the proposed rule, visit http://www.epa.gov/ozonepollution/pdfs/fs20100106std.pdf
- The text of the proposed rule http://www.epa.gov/ozonepollution/fr/20100119.pdf
You can read a thorough report on the EPA Hearing including a summary of Dr. Armendariz’s address at stopthedrilling.blogspot.com
At EPA Public Hearing
Proposed new ozone standards.