Industry is spending millions in propagand–$44.9 in first quarter 2009–to combat the FRAC Act that will allow citizens to know what chemicals are used near their drinking water and allow hydraulic fracturing to be regulated under the Safe Drinking Water Act.
Learn the truth about state regulation.
Question: Does your state regulate hydraulic fracture fluid?
Answer: Not unless you live in Alabama the only state that truly regulated frack fluid.
Learn more about hydraulic fracture:
- Hydraulic Fracture: Oops! Wrong Formation!
- Hexavalent Chromium Used for Hydraulic Fracturing
- Midland Hexavalent Chromium Contamination Spreads. Hydraulic Fracture Giant Still Prime Suspect.
- Frac Water Chemicals Chemical Components (From MSDS)
- Hydraulic Fracture: Your Money or Your Life
- Hydraulic Fracturing: Me thinks thou dost protest too much
- Hydraulic Fracturing and Barnett Shale Earthquakes: Some Fracking History
- Hydraulic Fracture: The Truth About State versus Federal Regulation
- Contamination Case Pending on Hydraulic Fracturing Giant Schlumberger
- Close the Halliburton Loophole
- EPA Admits Hydraulic Fracturing Risks Needs More Study
- Hydraulic Fracture Fluid Kills Cattle Near Chesapeake Well
- Hydraulic Fracture: Precise or Imprecise?
- Natural Gas Production Causing Water Bankruptcy
- Video: Hydraulic Fracture – Barnett Shale Gas Well
- If hydraulic fracturing is so damn safe, why does Big Oil need exemptions?
- Natural Gas Found in Private Water Wells: How the oil and gas industry is exactly like the tobacco industry.
- Viewer Reactions to Hydraulic Fracturing Film
- Fracing Fluid Chemicals Identified
- Dick Cheney and Halliburton Fracking in YOUR Drinking Water.