I want to buy stock in this stuff!
AN experimental sex lubricant designed by Australian researchers could help block both HIV and genital herpes, a study suggests.
Tests on lab animals have shown that the microbicide gel, called Viva Gel, inactivates the HIV virus and another responsible for genital herpes.
On Daily Kos it’s being called
Do you people realize what this would mean? Let’s run down the list, shall we (and conservatives, you need to pay attention to this part)?
So, this lubricant, if successful, would protect:
1. Married couples, one of whom was infected,
2. Un-married consenting adults (yes, un-married),
3. Married Gay couples, on of whom was infected,
4. Un-married Gays (yes, un-married and gay),
5. People who just want to have worry-free consentual sex,
6. Gay people who just want to have worry-free consentual sex,
7. Women who have sex,
8. Women who have sex,
9. UNMARRIED WOMEN WHO WISH TO HAVE SEX WITHOUT PAYING FOR IT WITH THEIR LIVES!!!!!!