Please comment before March 22!
How to Comment
Proposal to Revise the National Ambient Air Quality Standards for Ozone: Instructions for Submitting Comments
- EPA will accept public comments for until March 22, 2010 on the proposed revisions to the ozone standards.
- Comments should be identified by Docket ID No. EPA-HQ-OAR-2005 -0172 and submitted by one of the following methods:
- Federal eRulemaking Portal (http://www.regulations.gov),
- e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org),
- Mail (EPA Docket Center, Environmental Protection Agency, Mail code 6102T, 1200 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, Washington, DC 20460), or
- Hand delivery (EPA Docket Center, Environmental Protection Agency, Room 3334, 1301 Constitution Avenue, NW, Washington, DC).
- To read a fact sheet on the proposed rule, visit http://www.epa.gov/ozonepollution/pdfs/fs20100106std.pdf
- The text of the proposed rule http://www.epa.gov/ozonepollution/fr/20100119.pdf
About Sharon Wilson
Sharon Wilson is considered a leading citizen expert on the impacts of shale oil and gas extraction. She is the go-to person whether it’s top EPA officials from D.C., national and international news networks, or residents facing the shock of eminent domain and the devastating environmental effects of natural gas development in their backyards.
- Web |
- More Posts(5117)
Tammi V says
Thanks for the reminder.