In Western Pennsylvania, cattle died and calves were born in deformed eyes after their mothers drank contaminated water.
So what about the ten calves? Four were stillborn, one was born with a cleft lip and five were born without pupils in their eyes. There were never any problems like this before drilling started.
Pictures and more information in Green Man Blog.
About Sharon Wilson
Sharon Wilson is considered a leading citizen expert on the impacts of shale oil and gas extraction. She is the go-to person whether it’s top EPA officials from D.C., national and international news networks, or residents facing the shock of eminent domain and the devastating environmental effects of natural gas development in their backyards.
- Web |
- More Posts(5117)
Tim Ruggiero says
It couldn't possibly have anything to do with those nice people from the gas company.= or any of their operations. They said it must have been from something else, because their work is perfectly safe, especially around living things. They would never pollute the water or air or contaminate drinking water, even for cattle.
And if you really believe that, you are a) a brainwashed fool that works in the gas industry or b) highly interested in buying some beach front property in Arizona.
But, Big Gas drinks frack fluid for breakfast.
Big Gas lies.
May want to ask the RRC what it is. They will say it's just Salt Water! Highly protective that RRC.
the link to Green Man Blog is not working.
The page cannot be found
The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.
Please try the following:
If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.
Open the http://www.marcellus-shale.us home page, and then look for links to the information you want.
Click the Back button to try another link.
HTTP 404 – File not found
Internet Information Services
Technical Information (for support personnel)